Friday, November 6, 2009

Court what do i do and wear?

so what do i wear to court and what if i messed up saying something and my mom and dad will be there i dont want to go to my dads were in alsorts of battles but i might be going to court so could you give me advice and pics or websites on what to wear and tell me adivice on what to do and im 12 dont lecture me on how i sholdent be on here please and i also have the best lawer in where i live thanks in advance also i dident know what to put this as in catgory so i put it as this
Court what do i do and wear?
Sorry, I wish I could help you with the how to act in court part, but I can't :(





But I can give your advice on what to wear! I would suggest a black pencil skirt or pants, with a jewel tone top. Maybe even a simple black dress.








Good luck :)
Court what do i do and wear?
How about these? http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive