Friday, November 6, 2009

I really want to get acrylic nails but i dont know what design!?

I kinda want black tips with like a silver or gold streak between the black and nail color. i really dont know tho will someone please give me some ideas i also would like to know how much that might cost if i went to like regall nails or something cheap
I really want to get acrylic nails but i dont know what design!?
you can go with whatever you want and the black tips and stuff seems cool


but i went to wal-mart and they had these nails with white tips and a flower type of pattern on it and it looked so pretty when i put them on !! but you get whatever you want or go to nail salon and they give designs! good luck!
I really want to get acrylic nails but i dont know what design!?
idk. but any of them are cool! :)
Reply:Oh I know what you are talking bout =)





Well get them done at a Salon place where they do nails. Just tell them what you want,you can say..I want a manicure but i want the tips of it to black and between the tip %26amp; my nail i want a silver/gold streak between them. Here where i live it costs only $10 per hand.

plants and flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive