Friday, November 6, 2009

Make Me An Outfit????

Make Me An Outfit?


Someone Make Me an Outfit Please


I'm 14 and Emo/Indie and A Bit Goth


I'm 5'9 ,Thin with Dark Brown Hair and Green/Grey eyes


I luv the colores black,red,pink and any thing neon


I shop at Hot topic and Vintedge shops.


I luv Skinny Jeans and Any Jewalry from claires. I don't have any piercings and have an unlimeted budget


I also %26lt;3 band tees (PATD FOB MCR Or any rock/Metal/Punk Band)


THNKS


=]
Make Me An Outfit????
omfg your almost just like me


what i did was look at wet seal they have really cute clothes that you just discribed


im not goignt o really give you my ideas just that if you look on there web site they have cute skinny jeans and graphic tee's and cute animal print jackets and a bunch more
Make Me An Outfit????
Summer/Spring= Pink and black plaid skirt. Black t-shirt. Cute neon鈽?pink hairband (high pony tail) chunky pink braclets(claires). Cute black flats





Fall/Winter=Skinny jeans (LIGHT WASH!!!!!!) black or pink high tops. same braclets. Black ACDC or Coldplay(鈽衡櫏) t-shirts with a pink TIGHT long sleeved shirt under it. keep hair down.





hope i helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive