Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I currently have virtually no grooming products and want to fix that. What should I get?

Currently I own some skincare stuff that I'm happy with, and some hair gel. I don't have any makeup, lotion that isn't for my face, perfume, or anything like that. I'd like to look really good for my boyfriend, who's very Victorian and prefers a subtler look.





Currently I'm using this strawberry-scented shampoo and conditioner, but I can switch to scentless if it would make it easier to pick stuff like lotions that would smell good. I'm a teen so I don't pick what hair stuff we get; my parents just chuck something in the cart.





I'd like to only spend about $15 and have stuff be available from CVS. I don't have much time to spend on grooming so it should be quick.





What brands should I look in to, and what should I buy? I have fair/olive skin, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and my lips are naturally fairly red. What lip stuff would look good?
I currently have virtually no grooming products and want to fix that. What should I get?
get the basic stuff now and work up ur collection. i would start with foundation or a pressed powder. they left the skin look flawless. and mosturize ur face w/ any kind of lotion. it doesnt really matter. get a basic spray and use like perfume like calgon or something that smells light but good. also just a clear, shiny lip gloss would look good. u could even use carmex to get that look. hair scent doesnt really matter. and a little eye liner/mascara goes a long way. good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive