Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~*~I Need TANNING Help! Do I Need To Remove My Sunless Tanner To Get A Tan Outside?~*~?

Hi~


I need tanning advice. I've always used sunless tanner, but it just doesn't work for me. I've tried sooo many different brands, but I just can't find one that works for me. The problem is that they come off on my clothes. And this is after I make sure that it is dry, then about 12 hours later, I take a shower to make sure that it won't rub off on my clothes. But it still rubs off on any light colored clothes. And the tan looks kinda bad after I take a shower. I know most people can't get sunless tanner off, but I can't get it to stay on.


Ok, so I'm going to go outside to get a "real tan", to get the best looking tan do I need to take the sunless tanner off, or does it really matter? And I want to get a dark tan, so when putting on tanning lotion, should I put alot, or a thin layer?


I really need your advice!!! Thanks So Much!!!
~*~I Need TANNING Help! Do I Need To Remove My Sunless Tanner To Get A Tan Outside?~*~?
you need a slow build tan,like sunkissed by nivea,it is a body wash that slowly builds up a tan,it works and doesnt wash off becasue it is a body moisturiser.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive