Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What to wear on night out?

I just want to go out and get something new... So what can I wear?


Some of the bouncers are arsey and don't allow trainers as you look to casual.





I want something but don't want to look like every other bloke out there!





Links etc appreciated, I don't really have a budget. Nothing overly expensive though.





Suggestions please!
What to wear on night out?
Tuxedo
What to wear on night out?
try something like: http://www.asos.com/Pointer/Pointer-Deba... they will be as comfortable as trainers but they appear to be smart shoes so the bouncers should not turn you away :-)
Reply:wear some nice dark blue jeans with a nice shirt or those cardigans with a plain white shirt inside %26lt;===this style is really in + everyone's crazy about it. You get these from topman. then they're some smart shoe lace up shoes. They are smart mixed with casual.... + are very nice


http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...


This link above is for the website and shows smart trainers.


I hope this helps oh + ask me if you need anymore help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive