Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do you store bar soap?

This might be silly question, but I've never really used bar soap, and I just bought a bar soap for my face (Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion soap). I want to keep it by my sink because I share a shower with a housemate and we're sort of out of shelf space in there, but it just feels weird leaving it out in the open like that! Is that what I'm supposed to do, or can I put it back in the box or something?
How do you store bar soap?
You can buy soap containers. They are just little plastic containers that you can buy in any grocery store. You know where they sell the empty plastic spray bottles? You can find them there.
How do you store bar soap?
Ask any wal-mart type of store... they cost under $2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive