Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Who also has this problem?

When you sit down your underwear and or butt crack shows. Do you have an embarrissing story to go with it?
Who also has this problem?
not usually


no story
Who also has this problem?
haha no story but my 1 pair of jeans kinda shows my underwear when i sit lol thats y now i wear hipsters but they feel better 2! =D
Reply:YES AND YES. I HAVE A BIT OF A LARGER BUTT SO ALMOST ALL MY JEANS DO THIS-I TRY TO WEAR A BELT AND LOW CUT UNDERWEAR, BUT DOES NOT ALWAYS HELP!


STORY~I WAS AT THE DOTOR'S OFFICE WITH MY DAUGHTER AND I SAT ON THE FLOOR TO PLAY WITH HER IN TOY ROOM, THERE WERE A COUPLE OF OTHER PARENTS THERE TOO. ONE LITTLE BOY WAS PLAYING WITH BLOCKS AND THREW ONE IT HIT ME ON MY BACK(IT WAS PLASTIC AND DID NOT HURT). IT ROLLED STRAIGHT DOWN MY BACK AND STOP AT THAT GAP BETWEEN MY PANTS AND BUTT. BEFORE I COULD GRAB IT HE DID AND TOLD HIS MOM LOUDLY THAT LADDY HAD MY BLOCK IN HER BUTT. NEEDLESS TO SAY I FELT MY FACE TURN BRIGHT RED!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive