Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What do I need to do in order to becoem an intern at Seveteen, Vogue or any other Fashion Magazine?

Ok, so I'm in the 8th grade. I'm 13. I live in Toronto, Canada. My dream job would to become a make up artist, you nkow do make up for fashion magazines, runway shows, adds, stuff like that? I think that interning at a fashion magazine would be the perfect experience to get me ready for the world of fashion and designe.


So I have quite a few questions for anybody who can answer them.





1.What are the courses they teach at FIDM?


2.How much is the over all cost (including dorm) for FIDM?


3.What's the BEST Cosmetology school in Canada?


4.What courses would I need to take to get a job at a magazine for like, writing articles on make up and cosmetics.


5.What are the best jobs to get in the mean time to build up experience.


6.How much do interns make?





Thanks SO much!

flowers and gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive