Saturday, October 24, 2009

Summer makeover- What should I do?

So, I'm going to be meeting a lot of new people this summer, especially guys. And I want to look good. I'm also going into high school this fall and I want to make heads roll and jaws drop. So here are my stats, any suggestions, tips, step by step guides on what I should do, anything will help.





Height: 5'5''


Weight: 133 lbs


Hair Color: dark brown


Eye color: Green/blue


Skin: fair


Skin Undertones: Cool


Make up usage: occassionally mascara and lip gloss, willing to use more if necessary.


Style: Don't really have one. I'm modest, not a huge fan of bright pinks, really a wild person.


Body type: Average.





I also wear my hair in a pony tail a lot, so if that's a no no, let me know. Here are some pics of me.





http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn58/...


http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn58/...


http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn58/...





So, anyone got advice?
Summer makeover- What should I do?
you seem kinda dorkish to me..sorry.





umm your hair style is soo 70's.


straighten it and fix those bangs. and wear it down








get some more stylish clothes. i would suggest urban outfitters. NO ABERCROMBIE OR HOLLISTER! America Eagle is okay.








maybe workout a little and get a nice natural tan.
Summer makeover- What should I do?
hey ,





yeah straighting ur hair and put on some makeup and get some new clothes from supre and miss shop! good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive