Sunday, October 11, 2009

Your ultimate dream girls day with a guy?

girls If I told that you could dress me up as a girl in whatever clothes, makeup, etc... that you wanted and then we could do whatever you wanted and I would do absolutely whatever you told me to do, how would you dress me up? what would you have me wear? what would we do? where would we go? and what would you tell me to do?
Your ultimate dream girls day with a guy?
ha ha! thats a totally weird question but we totally dressed up my best guy friend as a girl after he lost a bet and he had to do it for a talent show and Halloween.





but we mad e him look good, ]





he wore





girl jeans


pink Hollister shirt


heavy eyeliner and mascara


a light gloss


and we spiked his hair





he looked totally gay


but we took him to the mall and he was with like 8 girls and all the guys at the mall started dressing like himthe next day it was so funny! so i guess i would do the same for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive