Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pre-teen national miss?

so,who has went there? how is it. im goin this year, but how many girls will be competing against me?details will be appreciated! thnx
Pre-teen national miss?
i went to that a couple of years ago, when i was a preteen. it was a bunch of bul sh*t. but, it will always be one of my fondest memories.
Pre-teen national miss?
Ummm....elaborate a little. Are you talking about a pageant? Is it called Pre-teen National Miss? Or is it National American Miss or something? I've never gone to NAM, but a pageant friend who did said there were like 70 girls in her division. I've done National Pre-teen and Petite- there were 5 pre-teens. And I've done American Coed Pageants- there 17 jr. teens. It all depends on your state. But I know all pageant numbers are down this year due to increased gas prices and such. I'm sorry if this isn't what you were talking about, but I tried to help


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive